Friday 14 October 2011

Assignment - Research Board

For the assignment, on of the element that we need to create is a research board. This will be an image that includes a variety of smaller images to show my ideas that I am using for my models and my animation scene. I have chosen to base my scene on the dark side of starwars and have chosen to create a scene in which there are various TIE fighters. The TIE fighters are the rebel space crafts that the droid use to get around space and to attack the imperials. Here is my research board;


From this research, I found out many things about the TIE fighters and also got various ideas for my scene. For example, I managed to find at least 6 more different Variations of the TIE Fighter. These are Darth Vaders TIE Fighter, TIE Bomber, TIE Droid, TIE Interceptor, TIE Defender and TIE Crawler. I managed to find a website with most of these TIE Fighter Variations blueprints on it. Here are the blueprints below:

















These are all Possible models that I am looking to create. I think it would be rather cool to see the variety of TIE Fighters side by side.


Reference:
http://web.tiscali.it/star_wars/schede.htm
http://www.the-blueprints.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment