Wednesday 14 December 2011

Conculsive Thoughts of the Animation

The animation isnt as detailed as I would have liked but I feel that the decisions I made to change scenes and use different camera angles was the right thing to do. The models that I made were perfect for animating and I never had any problems with the models themselves. The problems I did face involved the sky dome. On many occasions I noticed that when I rendered my scenes, the sky dome often didnt show up and left the scene very dark and missing its material. I tried many things with this and then I finally found out that if I added an omni light at the top of the geosphere just inside it, it lit up the scene more and allowed the scene to render. Overall I think that the animation was similar to what I wanted but I feel that if I learned more techniques to animating I could have done more impressive things with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment